About the Host - Toni Wolley
I was introduced to integrative medicine in 2012 through a local provider in Indianapolis. Little did I know at the time, but this field of medicine would change my life in so many ways. When traditional medicine has failed to give me answers, the “root- cause” approach of integrative medicine has always been able to provide me with the tools I needed. It came to my rescue during my struggle with anxiety and depression, my difficult journey getting pregnant, and my battle with Lyme Disease.
I started my career with Ortho Molecular Products in 2012, and I serve as the Account Executive for the Central Indiana Territory. My educational background and work experience in biology, chemistry, and massage therapy was the perfect recipe for finding my place in the integrative medicine arena. Through my network of providers, I have been able to guide so many clinicians and patients in getting the resources they needed to start their own healing journey.
I am known for being a connector in my territory, and I am committed to helping health care providers excel both professionally and personally. My vision is that we can all come together as a community to support one another, and to help transform the practice of medicine.
Why You Should Join Our Community
Healthcare practitioners and clinicians, you are not alone.
Since 2014, the Functional Forum has been the place where likeminded healthcare professionals have come together to learn, build their communities and enhance patient care and practice management. As a branch of the Functional Forum, our community provides a space for functional integrative healthcare professionals from all disciplines to thrive and catalyze the transformation of medicine.
Clinicians join this community so they can meet likeminded practitioners and:
- Gain trustworthy referrals
- Expand their clinical toolboxes with exclusive resources and information
- Brainstorm with peers on patient cases
- Gain access to thought leaders in the industry
- Connect with new patients
- Learn best practices for running a modern practice
Who can become a member?
This is an inclusive community of health professionals passionate about root-cause care.
- Conventionally trained practitioners interested in functional integrative medicine
- Generalists (primary care, family medicine)
- Integrative Medicine (chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, dentists)
- Specialists (psychiatrist, pediatrician, cardiologist, etc.)
- Food focused practitioners (registered dieticians, nutritionists)
- Lifestyle medicine, precision medicine and naturopathic medicine practitioners
- Health coaches
- Medical stakeholders
- Digital health entrepreneurs
Join our community
Sponsors of Indianapolis, IN Functional Forum Community
- Rupa Health is the best place to order labs. From beginning to end, we take care of the entire labwork ordering process
Order, track and gert results from 30+ lab companies in one HIPAA-compliant lab portal
No membership or subscription required. Your patients get discounted wholesale prices plus a 7% service fee
Sign up here!
- Professional-grade dietary supplement brand backed by research and results
- 170+ products for a wide range of health categories, from foundational nutrition to GI health and immune support
- Register for an account today!
- A leading marketing agency for independent healthcare providers.
- Offers innovative marketing solutions for increased visibility, new patient attraction and loyal patient base building.
- Helps providers acquire more patients for existing services or increase supplement sales.
- Personalized in-suite coaching, online coaching, and in-home coaching
- Progressive, prescriptive programming to keep you moving toward your fitness goals
- Proven methodology designed to help clients recover strength and flexibility, reduce pain, and ultimately live the life they want!